| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arauca in April is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 121mm (4.8in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Arauca April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Arauca, Colombia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Arauca:
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 404.4 kms (251.3 miles) NNW
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) N
- Merida, Venezuela - 177.6 kms (110.3 miles) NNW
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 218.9 kms (136.1 miles) WNW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 208.3 kms (129.5 miles) WNW
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 19.9 kms (12.4 miles) NNW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) W
- Yariguies, Colombia - 338.5 kms (210.3 miles) W
- Bogota, Colombia - 460.5 kms (286.2 miles) SW
- Las Gaviotas, Colombia - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) S
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 453.6 kms (281.9 miles) SW